HELP2RUN is the best coach app out there for 5K, 10K, Half Marathon and Marathon. If you need motivation or inspration try our running plans for free now.
All schedules has a personal pace. The app will guide you during workout if you run to fast/slow. It easy and it works.
We tell you what to do not just what you have done.
Our running plans are based on the theory of the famous running coach Jack Daniels, and the Running programs are designed by former Danish National coach in Running. So we gurantee that you get the best training schedules based on very acknowledges running theory. So do you need help to run and reach your goal, give the app a try.
Use HELP2RUNs running schedule if you want:
- The best live audio coach that tells you when you go to fast/slow. We tell you right away, not after a 1000 meter.
- Personal running training programs with the pace based exactly to your current fitness level.
- We adapt the pace/speed as your shape improves.
- Built in running test to let you know what shape you are in.
- Try our Running schedules two first weeks FREE, and see if you like it. No obligations.
Use HELP2RUNs tracking function if you want:
- A FREE running tracker app
- Smart start, the app automatically starts tracking when you leave your home.
- Nice readable display while you run
- Audio feedback after each km.
- GPS tracking of your speed, distance, avg. pace, splits
- Complete route mapping of you run.
- Post your training on Facebook.
- Free Coopertest of your fitness level.
- Ad Free
HELP2RUN - coach and schedules is a free software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-09-17. The program can be installed on Android.
HELP2RUN - coach and schedules (version 2.1.5) has a file size of 8.49 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.